Well, here we are into February now. I don't think we are going to get any winter here in southern Colorado. We have barely had a skiff of snow all winter. I have yet to use my snow shovel, let alone my snow blower! Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 72 deg.! It has been in the 60's for the highs for several days now anyway. We have another cold front on the way, looking at 50's for the weekend. I guess I really didn't need to buy new tires and tubes for my snowblower, but you just never know what to expect in colorado.
later,
dennis
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment/compliment on my blog. I really do enjoy writing...don't know if a book could actually come of it or not? :-) Thanks for the birthday wishes too. It was a sweet one! :-) Facebook huh? Maybe I should start one...
Post a Comment