Well, here we are almost to the end of January already. Here in S.E. colorado, we have yet to get any significant snow fall. I have been wondering if buying new tires and tubes for my snowblower was really a good idea! I am the only person in my neighborhood that even owns one, and that is only because when my grandpa Peterson died, I inherited his. He lived in the extreme northern part of Iowa, and a snow blower never rests there!
I'm not big on new years resolutions, but once again this year I resolve to exercise more. So, since Jan. 2, I have gotten on the tread mill every morning for 30 mins. I expect to adjust my diet a bit too, but that is way more difficult! That is easier to do when the weather warms up, and we are not stuck in the house so much.
I have had a facebook acct. for some time now, but in the past 2-3 weeks it has really exploded with new friends. I can't believe how many EA alumnus are coming aboard or at least becoming apparent. It's great to come home and catch up on all their updates and new comments. It's great to hook up with them again.
Well, guess that's about it for now.
dennis
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment