Well, it's been a while since I last blogged. I guess I feel like my life isn't really worth reporting on! My wife and I turned another year older already this spring. So we've been together for 28 years now, and doing the deed about 1500 times. Ha! Our daughter is 26, and her daughter is 5, son 1. Both grandkids are amazing! Sammy is so full of life. and Jesse is becoming a fine little boy. He want s to walk so bad, but not quite there. He can crawl really fast and gets into things very quickly.
Amanda and Bobby bought their first newish car this week. Its an 05' Dodge Magnum, yeah, it's got a Hemi! A 5.7L Hemi. I haven't riden in it yet. But it looks impressive, and has all the bells and whistles.
Well, guess thats it for now.
dennis
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow a new post from Dennis!!?? I had almost given up! Hope you check out my blog soon - good news... Baby #3!!!
:-)
I didnt even know that you had a blog. I love the Wedding Pic. I've always thought I looked more like the younger version of my aunt than my mom. :o) Hope all is well. I love and miss you all.
Post a Comment