Friday, June 27, 2008

June Flying past

Well, here we are almost through June already! July 4th is just around the corner. I finally got over being sick. Never really knew what caused it, just a fever for 4 days. The doctor took a blood sample for testing, but he never calls with the results! I guess if it were ever to be bad news, they'd call me?!
Last weekend Penny and I went to Liberal again. Penny and Sammy actually stayed for a few days, but I came home on sunday afternoon. I had hauled my motorcycle down in the trailer. Penny needed the blazer and trailer for the yard work she had planned at her mothers. So I came home after digging up and changing one of Aprils frost free faucets in the front yard. Boy, was it a hot ride. It was hovering around 100 degrees all after noon!! I finally got some cloud cover about 2/3's of the way home. Sammy had a great time at ggAprils with Grama Penny. They watched the Penguin movie several times. Sammy said she has to watch it cuz "It changed my life gramma"! Such a drama queen! How'd it change your life Sammy? "I don't know, but it changed my life!" LOL! Grandkids are such a kick! Well, until next time......


dennis

No comments: